Enter the email address on the account to have your login information sent to you.
Forgot the password?
- We offer a low cost trial membership that is good for a specified number of days.
- Trial memberships upgrade automatically to the standard monthly membership unless you cancel within the trial period.
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further information
- You will receive a confirmation email to the email address on your account at the time of cancelation.
- Upon cancelation, there will be no further charges to your account.
- Your membership will expire 30 days from your last bill date.
- Upon expiration, your membership will revert to Free status and you can upgrade at any time
This is embarassing. Please submit a trouble ticket and our customer service center will correct the problem immediately.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
You can make your profile inactive by going to the Profile Settings in the "My Account section" of the site.
- If you know your login information, simply go to the My Account section of the site.
- If you do not know your login information, first retrieve your password here and then login to the My Account section of the site.
How can we Help?
Most Common Questions
Hey there! If you spot a charge with our name on your statement, it's probably from a subscription to a social networking site, dating app, or entertainment site. To check out the details of your purchase, just head over to the 'Cancel Membership' section. You'll need to share your pay method, email, or bill ID to locate the charge.
If you're having trouble finding the charge, don't sweat it - reach out to us, and we'll be happy to help out!
If your active app subscription is not being recognized, then first try updating the app to the latest version and restore your purchase. Follow these steps to restore a purchase: Open app → Tap profile icon → Go to Settings → Select Restore Purchase.
For website subscriptions, check the Cancel Membership section for more information regarding expiration time or renewal options. Our Support team is here to help if you have additional questions. Don't hesitate to reach out.
We've got a few ways to help you cancel, depending on the platform you subscribed through. Don't worry, you can still enjoy the days you've already paid for after canceling your subscription. One thing to remember is that simply deleting the app or your profile will not cancel your subscription or recurring payments. Our Support team is ready to assist if you run into any bumps. Just reach out anytime!Web
Visit the Cancel Membership section to locate the account and select the subscription you would like to cancel.iOS - Purchases using your Apple ID are managed by Apple
- Open the Apple App Store
- Tap Featured > Scroll down > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Enter Password > Tap OK
- Tap Manage App Subscription and choose the app subscription
- Change Auto Renewal to Off
- Tap Turn Off to confirm your choice
Android - Play Store purchases are managed by Google
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions
- Select the app subscription you’d like to cancel or select the app details page
- Tap "Cancel" and "Yes" to confirm the cancelation
It's not unusual to spot multiple charges if you accepted a cross-promotional package during check out. Our partners offer various subscription packages, bundled offers and one-time purchases. To get a handle on your memberships and purchases run a quick search in the Cancel Membership section or you can refer to your membership email confirmation for guidance.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your purchase! First, enter the name, credit card number, expiration date and CVV code exactly the way you see it on the card. Next, make sure the zip code matches the one on file with your credit card or bank. If that still doesn't work, please try a different card or use the back-up biller to complete your order.
Our refund policy is simple: If you're not 100% satisfied, you have the option to request a full refund within ten (10) days of your initial membership purchase. Important to note, a refund means your membership access will switch back to free and premium features will be locked.
As soon as our billing support processes your credit, you'll receive a refund receipt to the email address on file. Typically, most major banks authorize and post the credit within 24 hours. However, some banks may take 7-10 business days to fully reflect the credit on your card statement.